Finishing is the final step in print production. After printing, all signs and graphics go through this department to be crafted into the final product. This includes but is not limited to hand cutting, laminating, routing and assembling. The primary responsibility of a General Finisher is to execute finishing procedures including the set up and operation of finishing equipment. There might be an area of concentration such as lamination or routing. The goal of a finisher is to complete all assigned jobs by the due date on the job ticket while maintaining quality standards set by the production manager.
Training will be provided on the job.
• Finish work orders according to the specifications on the job ticket.
• Set up and operate finishing equipment including CNC routers, banner welder, sewing machines and laminators.
• Move line item stations in production software.
• Assist in packaging or special projects when needed.
• Sign Production or craftsman experience is preferred but not required
• High energy level, enjoy hands on work
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong work ethic and ability working in a team environment